Certified Massage Therapist
Gabrielle Provost is a certified massage therapist member of the Fédération Québécoise des Massothérapeutes (FQM). She specializes in the John F. Barnes approach in myofascial release and practices in Montreal, Qc.
In addition to her Quebec certification in massage therapy, Gabrielle Provost was trained in myofascial release in Canada and the United States by John F. Barnes and his teachers. Every year she travels to different states in the United States to continue to learn from the bests in the field.
- Formation professionnelle en massothérapie au Centre Orchidée, accréditée par la FQM
- Myofascial Release I (MFR I)
- Myofascial Unwinding (UW)
- Myofascial Release II (MFR II)
- Myofascial Mobilization Workshop (MOBS)
- Fascial-Pelvis (FP)
- Advanced Myofascial Unwinding (AUW)
- Cervical-Thoracic (CT)
- Rebounding (REB)
- Fascial Cranium (FC)
- Healing Seminar (HS)
- Therapy for the Therapist (T4T)
- Skill Enhancement Seminar (SES)